Monday, November 20, 2017

A NAS A WEEK - 30 SAFAR 1439H

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said to me, “Young man, if you are able every morning and evening to remove any rancor from your heart towards anyone, then do so.” Then the Prophet said to me, “Young man, that is my tradition (sunnah). Whoever revives my tradition has loved me, and whoever loves me will be with me in Paradise.” [Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2678; Grade: Hasan (fair) according to At-Tirmidhi]

عن أنس بن مالك قَالَ لِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَا بُنَيَّ إِنْ قَدَرْتَ أَنْ تُصْبِحَ وَتُمْسِيَ لَيْسَ فِي قَلْبِكَ غِشٌّ لِأَحَدٍ فَافْعَلْ ثُمَّ قَالَ لِي يَا بُنَيَّ وَذَلِكَ مِنْ سُنَّتِي وَمَنْ أَحْيَا سُنَّتِي فَقَدْ أَحَبَّنِي وَمَنْ أَحَبَّنِي كَانَ مَعِي فِي الْجَنَّة
سنن الترمذي كتاب العلم باب ما جاء في الأخذ بالسنة واجتناب البدع   2678
قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ

No comments: